Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're still narrowing down breeds at our house.

This is one we are currently considering.

I've been reading a lot about them, but we've never met one. It's smaller than the Doberman, but bigger than the Min Pin.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
We have a local reputable breeder and I love them, they aren't the look I'd go for, but personality wise, his are all very nice! His are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd with obedience titles for their breed! I see them every week at obedience and show classes.

He only has black and tans, no brown ones. They're fiesty though, lots of energy!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
luvmydogz2much said:
We have a local reputable breeder and I love them, they aren't the look I'd go for, but personality wise, his are all very nice! His are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd with obedience titles for their breed! I see them every week at obedience and show classes.

He only has black and tans, no brown ones. They're fiesty though, lots of energy!
Interesting!!

Do you happen to know if he has a website?? It seems there are not a lot of breeders in Canada, just a handful in Ontario. I'm hoping to find an all breed show to attend so I can meet some.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I used to babysit a kid whose parents had a Dobie. He wasn't a velcro dog like a Lab, but when he wanted some lovin', he'd put his head on my lap while I sat on the couch. When anyone came to the door, he sounded incredibly fierce, and I saw a look of horror on people's faces when we passed them on walks. But he was a big sweetheart.

T

·
0 Posts
TangerineFizz said:
Amy, no idea, but I've always loved the look of that breed. Get one! get one!! (so I can love on it!)
ditto...yes, get one.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the link, Laura. It looks like there is a couple in the GTA next month!! Woot woot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts