Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apollo was great. Joey was alright... But did Billy Ray even move? The choreography on that dance sucked. Not saying he is a great dancer but he hardly moved from the one spot. I feel bad for Clive he is such a big guy he looks scared to move due covering too much ground.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Re: anyone else watcg dancing with the stars

I love Apollo!!!! He's so cute and they were GREAT tonight!!!

I agree with Kerry on Billy Ray...his arms looked good :p lol

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
I really like this season. There is still a great divide between the talent of those at the top and those at the bottom but I love that the top 3 or 4 change every week... Apolo, Joey, Laila. It's anyone's game really.

I feel bad for Billy Ray. He tries so hard. Dancing definitely doesn't come easy or naturally to him. (Do you see him counting during the performances? ;D ) I'm glad the judges publically gave him credit last week for putting in the most practice hours. He's really going to struggle now that his show is in production again. I don't know how he's going to learn TWO dances in a week. Karina will kill him. ;)

Clyde is so sweet. I don't know how the judges can look him in the face and say bad things. It's like watching someone beat a puppy. :-\ I agree he's probably gone tonight though.

I wish the pros had to switch partners every week. I think it's unfair that some have to scratch and fight for every step of every dance the entire season while others coast thru with a natural as their partner. Switch it up and see how well they do then.

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
i agree with everything lydia said, and billy ray says things that make me LOL. "where i come from two slows don't make a quick." you can tell he tries to be a good dancer but is having a hard time with it.

i also really enjoy watching apollo and his partner. they are so stinkin cute together, and the little blonde is FIESTY! so, maybe i like it that they stick with one partner throughout.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
This is the first year I have watched it. I really like Apolo & his partner. They look so good together. Joey is doing well & Laila. I think Clyde will leave tonight. Or maybe John Ratzenberger (?sp)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts