Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand why they waste our time showing all the jackasses! I really don't. I wish they would just show those who got through, so that we can start to form an opinion on them.

Anyway, the only one I liked was the big guy, construction worker I think? Everyone else - meh. Meanwhile, Kara! OMG what a jealous *****!!!! I liked her up until the point the green-eyed monster showed it's ugly face with Bikini Girl. Unbelievabel!! She actually got up and sang the song the girl sang - to prove what? I thought that was really bad, and totally unprofessional of her. Her a$$ needs to go.

:gum:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i watched it. i like watching the losers. it is teh funneh.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like watching the losers too, to a point. But not 2 hours in one night! :crazy: How about the deep-voiced black guy? OMG he was hysterical!!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i liked the "delicate flower" heavy metal dude that kept crying. what a puss. and bikini girl was hilarious.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i liked the "delicate flower" heavy metal dude that kept crying.
Yea yea yea, I was laughing out loud at him!! :laugh: The tatoo girl in the very beginning wasn't bad either.

Melinda Doolittle...Melinda Doolittle.....oh no, is she the one with the most annoying speaking voice in the world? Why are you ticked off about her, Mis?

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
i liked the "delicate flower" heavy metal dude that kept crying.
Yea yea yea, I was laughing out loud at him!! :laugh: The tatoo girl in the very beginning wasn't bad either.

Melinda Doolittle...Melinda Doolittle.....oh no, is she the one with the most annoying speaking voice in the world? Why are you ticked off about her, Mis?
OH NO. Mindy Doo was the woman from two season ago who should have won (she reminded everyone of a young Tina Turner) but she got booted as 4th runner up. She was back up singer and very shy and over the course of the season proved her ability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JUBSaWnms4

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She was back up singer and very shy and over the course of the season proved her ability.
Nooooooooooo! Not her!! I wanted to slap her every week! LOL!!! :laugh:
"Really? You really like me?" :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

·
Registered
216 Posts
we watched some at least until dinner was ready and then we turned on some shows we had recorded.

I don't like it when they make fun of people that are clearly short a few bricks and don't get it.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
The BonJovi medley at the end had me almost falling off the bed as I laughed. That was hysterical.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Ryan trying to high-five the blind guy and the look on his face when he realized what he was doing? Priceless. We are still laughing about that this morning.

Melinda Doolittle did a Dreyer's Ice Cream promotion at our local supermarket a couple of months ago. About a 1000 people showed up but I'm pretty sure it was because they were giving away free quarts.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ryan trying to high-five the blind guy and the look on his face when he realized what he was doing?
HA! That was great! Meanwhile, speaking of the blind guy - what did you guys really think of him? Did he get a pitypass? I didn't think he was anything special.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Ryan trying to high-five the blind guy and the look on his face when he realized what he was doing?
HA! That was great! Meanwhile, speaking of the blind guy - what did you guys really think of him? Did he get a pitypass? I didn't think he was anything special.
Very mediocre. Total pitypass. But his brother couldn't have been any cuter; I hope he goes to Hollywood, too.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Golfgirlrobin said:
jzgrlduff said:
Very mediocre. Total pitypass. But his brother couldn't have been any cuter; I hope he goes to Hollywood, too.
Oh yeah, I was watching the brother. Ryan trying the high five had me shaking my head and then laughing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts