Just Labradors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
between both boards? I still go & check out the other board. Seems folks are still there too. I know we are supposed to be testing this one, but the other one "feels" better.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I've been busy lately, but trying to at least read the posts on both boards. Only thing I don't like about this one is how small the text size is. I almost have to sit with my nose up to the screen!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I've been busy lately, but trying to at least read the posts on both boards. Only thing I don't like about this one is how small the text size is. I almost have to sit with my nose up to the screen!
Looks fine to me. What does your browser say?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Yep, back and forth, back and forth! I like the speed over here, but am still trying to get used to the layout. Am I missing it or is there no function so you can go to your recently posted threads?

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I've been going back and forth. Between these two, Facebook, and Dorks I'm busy. LOL

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Yep, back and forth, back and forth! I like the speed over here, but am still trying to get used to the layout. Am I missing it or is there no function so you can go to your recently posted threads?
Figured it out, I just the envelope thingy!;)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i'm also bouncing back and forth. i am afraid i'm going to miss something big on the other board.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts