Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornings hold a world of possibilities. There are so many ways the day could turn out. I can accomplish anything.

I LOVE the morning.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Yes, I had that feeling this morning. I had so much I wanted to accomplish outside today but unfortunetly the weather isn't cooperating. :( It was supposed to be a decent day today, but its rainy, damp, and a bit chilly. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It IS a gorgeous day here. I think I want to clean out the garage today. That sounds rewarding. I have the 4 girls here this weekend. We have Elizabeth with us every day after school and on Saturdays. Her dad is the neighbor that the ambulance had to pick up not too long ago... the one we were so worried about. Turned out he had seizures from hitting his head playing basketball a few days prior. Anyways, he cannot drive... so he has to ride to the bakery with his wife in the mornings. If Elizabeth went with them, she would be stuck there all day. I told them to just let her stay with us and play with the girls on the weekends. It does help to make things easier on them and Elizabeth. ;D

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Well how about you ship some of that sunshine this way!
I remember you posting about your neighbor having seizures. Why can't he drive? Does he still have seizures?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I love mornings, too. Why, I get so much accomplished in my head before I ever get out of bed I feel it unnecessary to do another single thing all day! :D

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
If you are hospitalized for a seizure you can't drive for a year.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I think it depends on state law...I had a friend that had seizures and she couldn't drive for six months after the first one...she had so many afterwards, though, that she stopped driving completely. Hers was due to an abnormal blood vessel in her brain.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
My sister has seizures. She lives in Ohio and it's one year there, but I've never checked other state regulations.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It seems as though Texas varies from 1 yr to 6 months. Chelsea is epileptic. She had 2 and was cut off for a year. Jace is for 6 months. *shrugging shoulders emoticon*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts