Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always seem to burn the popcorn. I have to get COdy to pop is for me or someone here at to do it for me. Well the person who will pop it for me has already gone for the day. So I had to do it and I burned it. Now everyone is mad with me because the office smells. I am so sorry!! ALl I wanted was a little snack before I go home and work out.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MidwestGirl said:
OH GEE you are one of those!!! :eek: Hee hee!!
I guess I am . I never say anything to anyone that burns it because I do. Well this people are mean and mad at that. WOW never will I pop again with out my nifty popcorn popper.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
awwwwwwwwww sam's a popcorn burnerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

always pop for less then what it says on the bag and when the pops get farther apart (2-3 secs) take it out!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
I accidently bought the snack size bags once. SU put the popcorn in pushed the popcorn button :eek: OMG NASTY stench all through the house ::) :-X

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Princess Zoe said:
Push the popcorn button on the microwave. It works everytime for me. :p
Yup I still burn it. I dont know why. I can put it on the same time cody does and it will burn everytime. We got bored one night and did a little study. If only you knew how much popcorn we went through!!! It was fun eating the good bags though...hehe ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts