Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! Transformations that have happened this year are amazing. There were 3 teams from Michigan. Ron and Mike are about 20 minutes from where I live. I lived in South Lyon as a kid. I am rooting for Tara, if she doesn't win I want it to be Mike. So who do you like?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I watch it while eating my icecream...OMG did I admit that? I don't like the brown team. To me they are out to win a game, not to change their lives. So I am rooting for Tara!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I watch it while eating my icecream...OMG did I admit that? I don't like the brown team. To me they are out to win a game, not to change their lives. So I am rooting for Tara!
I totally see Ron gaining it back. I think Mike really means it. He is only 18, I imagine girls are of utmost importance to him right now.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I am watching. I want the pink gal to win it.

Tara seems too full of herself. I am not saying this to diminish her accomplish, because it is huge, but last night when Ali mentioned she'd never been below the yellow line the entire time, she got this self-righteous smirk that practically screamed "I am the ****!!!". I want to do nothing more than smack it off her face.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Pink gal is Helen. That's who I am rooting for. What a turn around for someone who's 48. WTG Helen!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I like Helen, she seems like a nice mother figure! I wouldn't mind her winning either....and she so deserves it!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I really like Tara, and for losing all that weight, I think she should have the confidence she does. She pushed herself through so many of those challenges. When you think, there is no way she was going to win, she did!! I do think that Jillian got it right and that she got obsessive about it, but who wouldn't? You can't take an addictive personality and not have them trade one for the other. I really like Mike and Helen too. I don't think Ron deserves to win. He was totally there for the game and not the right reasons. I see him putting the weight back on again. Especially when he isn't getting pushed or trying to get his kid to win the game.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I'm rooting for Helen or Mike. Helen's my age, so I can identify with her. I wouldn't mind if Mike won though, he is so young. I just hope his younger brother will be motivated by this. I loved the fact that they let him work out with Bob.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Oh, and as far as Ron putting weight back on, I totally see it. He's already had gastric bypass surgery and now he's on this show. I don't think he seems genuinely interested in living a healthy lifestyle.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Did I miss an episode? I don't remember seeing the part where Jillian offered to help Max.

But that is really awesome of her.

I get the feeling that these trainers really do care about their charges. Although I'm only about 10-15 lbs overweight... man it would be nice to have someone pushing me like that and a gym to go to... yadda yadda yadda.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did I miss an episode? I don't remember seeing the part where Jillian offered to help Max.

But that is really awesome of her.

I get the feeling that these trainers really do care about their charges. Although I'm only about 10-15 lbs overweight... man it would be nice to have someone pushing me like that and a gym to go to... yadda yadda yadda.
She told Mike at his house that she would help Max. If I were to pick a trainer it would be Jillian, she would totally kick my ass!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I thought it was great that Jillian offered to help Max, but I got the feeling she was there for Mike at that point. Which I think is great!!! Bob really took time w/ Max, or at least the editing seemed like that. He actually worked him out, took him to a Subway and talked to him about food. Where it seemed Jillian was all about "yes we'll deal w/ him later, let's get you to win!".
Don't get me wrong, I would want Jillian, she wouldn't let me deal w/ guilt and excuses, she would just kick my ass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts