Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's on every Sunday. There are 11 separate hours, each covering part of the earth (deserts, mountains, oceans, etc.) The footage is absolutely amazing, and I've learned so much. We're going to have to tape it tonight because the second part is on opposite the Soprano's.

G

·
bibber said:
It's on every Sunday. There are 11 separate hours, each covering part of the earth (deserts, mountains, oceans, etc.) The footage is absolutely amazing, and I've learned so much. We're going to have to tape it tonight because the second part is on opposite the Soprano's.
Yes, we have been watching it and LOVE IT! It is amazing photography.

I alas do not have HBO right now and will miss the Sopranos this week. Hurrying to re-subscribe on Monday.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I saw some previews, and haven't watched the show. Not sure I can stomach the animals eating animals.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I really want to watch it!! But it isn't showing here in Canada yet. :( It looks absolutely stunning.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Beautiful photography, but the narrator is about to put me to sleep.
Like watching one of those science films in 9th grade natural science class.
zzzzzzzzzzz

G

·
Paddysmom said:
Beautiful photography, but the narrator is about to put me to sleep.
Like watching one of those science films in 9th grade natural science class.
zzzzzzzzzzz
It's Sigourney Weaver narrating. I had to look it up as it was driving me crazy....knew the voice and could not place it.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I love this series. The photography is amazing. The Great White capturing the seal in the last hour was just stunning. I couldn't believe the slow motion.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
LOVE IT! We've been Tivo-ing it, because it's on too late for the kids. My kids can't wait to watch it and neither can we. Everything about it is just incredible.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
It's amazing!!! We haven't been watching all of them, but we're going to buy the DVD set.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
So cool! We all look forward to it every Sunday - and Monnie I agree the great white footage was fantastic :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts