Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
"...Of course Playboy has called."

yeah, good luck with that. might want to grow some boobs first.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Oh, nothing there surprises me at all. I am sure that some of the goings on behind the scenes at that show would make your hair stand up.

And - this one looked kind of familiar to me for some reason and then I realized - she kind of looks like a young Sarah Palin.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
“I wouldn’t say no, but at the same time I don’t want to stunt my career by jumping into that too soon and be labeled once again, as ‘just a body.’ But I don’t knock it,” she said.
Well she's the dumb skank that made the whole AI thing about her body! :whatever:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
“I wouldn’t say no, but at the same time I don’t want to stunt my career by jumping into that too soon and be labeled once again, as ‘just a body.’ But I don’t knock it,” she said.
Well she's the dumb skank that made the whole AI thing about her body! :whatever:
no kidding! she wasn't confident she could make it on her singing ability alone. "american idol gone wild."

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Jinx said:

Bwaahaha! :laugh: That's the first thing I thought too, Kel!

I don't watch that show, this is the first I've seen or heard of her, but yeah... where's the curves? Since when to flat chested girls make it into Playboy. Before I offend the flat chested masses, NOT that there's anything wrong with small boobs, but isn't Playboy notorious for it's "Tupperware" transfixion? At the very least, a decent D-cup of au natural?

BTW, could she sing?

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
eastcoastmom said:
Jinx said:

Bwaahaha! :laugh: That's the first thing I thought too, Kel!

I don't watch that show, this is the first I've seen or heard of her, but yeah... where's the curves? Since when to flat chested girls make it into Playboy. Before I offend the flat chested masses, NOT that there's anything wrong with small boobs, but isn't Playboy notorious for it's "Tupperware" transfixion? At the very least, a decent D-cup of au natural?

BTW, could she sing?
Nope, not really. And they had to do group performances and she totally screwed her group over by going to bed while they were practicing, then decided to show up at the last minute before they went on stage. Her whole group was PISSED.

Dumb skank!!!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What did the new judge say to her?

they fought, her first audition.
The new judge made a complete ******* of herself, seathing with jealousy. I was embarrassed watching it.

Meanwhile, that girl has the body of a 14 year old boy girl. She doesn't even have nice legs.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
the new judge told her that she didn't put enough feeling(or however she put it. i forget.) into the song she sang and gave her a demonstration. bikini girl said she didn't do any better. paula jumped up and said "oh THAT was the wrong thing to say!"

i only watched the loser auditions so i didn't see her get kicked off either.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
The new judge jumped on her immediately when she saw what she was wearing, and then didn't she interrupt her audition by bellowing the song out herself? I can't stand her....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts