Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At&T was canvassing last night and offered us cable with all the premium channels, dvr, HD, internet and phone service for $140/month. They said they have OnDemand also. Anybody have this? When our Comcast package expires Juy 23rd we are cancelling the premimum channels because our bill will go up $50.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
We have AT&T U-verse and internet. AT&T also has one of the satellites, I don't remember if it's Dish or DirecTV. So I don't know which they were pushing you. I do know that U-Verse isn't everywhere yet.

We have their U200 package, which is roughly 200 channels, no premium, and their middle speed wireless internet. We pay $79/month and LOVE it. Jason calls it God's television.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Check with ComCast and see what kind of deal they will offer. We got the Triple Play with free HD for $139.99 a month, less than we were paying without the phone.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
We have AT&T dsl and while the customer service is in the tank, the service is good. I would do U-verse if it was available in my area.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check with ComCast and see what kind of deal they will offer. We got the Triple Play with free HD for $139.99 a month, less than we were paying without the phone.
We have triple play with HD and DVR with the premimim channels for $174. It was cheaper to get the premium channels than to not.Do you have the premium channels?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts