Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Darby-girl to the vet yesterday for x-rays of her hips, which although surgically repaired, are falling apart due to arthritis. Not good but that's a different story. She's heavily sedated and acting like a drunk girl which is always good for a laugh or two.

About 8:00 I go off to take a shower, leaving all three dogs sleeping in the family room and my husband in his den working. While I'm gone Darby-girl gets the trots and there is diarhhea all over the family room, and the other two dogs are lapping it up like pudding. (I warned you.)

The poop pudding doesn't sit well with the other two and they spend the next six hours throwing up poop. Thank God for tile floors.

Anybody have a better night than that? On the upside, after the $600 check I wrote yesterday and having spent the entire night cleaning up poop-filled vomit, I can be pretty sure that that other post about how some people treat their dogs is not about me. :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
YUCK, that's just nastay!!! :eek: and I am sooo glad I did not spend my night that way.

ETA: I am sorry that you pups were feeling bad though

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Aw crap! (sorry for the poor pun) I've had my share of bad days. Yours ,however was exceptional.

I hope you have a better time tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts