Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you watch the new episode last night? We did ... but it had been so long that it seemed out of context to me. Maybe I'll get more "into" it next week ...

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I am a fan.. but I think I lost track of where we were... I tend to watch the DVDs after the season has come out.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I am. We watched it last night.

Who was the guy Bobbie killed?? I wasn't paying attention for a few minutes and missed who he was. I forgot to ask my dh.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
*raises hand* Me me me!!

Aim said:
I am. We watched it last night.

Who was the guy Bobbie killed?? I wasn't paying attention for a few minutes and missed who he was. I forgot to ask my dh.
It was part of the deal with the Canucks and the drugs they are buying. I think Tony had him do it because Bobby beat him up. I noticed that Tony is now disenchanted with Christopher. It can't be just because he called him late for his birthday is it? When janice and Carmela kept looking at their watches I think they both had the same fear, that Tony was going to send Bobby to "Witness Protection".

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
WARNING spoilers below

I watched and absolutely LOVED the episode. I was really disappointed in last season so I was quite surprised that last night's episode was so good.
Tony and Bobby were setting up a deal to buy expired medications from these 2 guys. The guys weren't willing to budge on the price, unless Tony helped them out with something. The one guy's sister was having a big custody battle with her childs father so they asked if they could have the father "taken care of" so Tony sent Bobby to do it.
Bobby is SOOOO getting caught!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Great Ep... I was on the edge of my seat.. I thought that someone was going to get a gun during the fight. Kept waiting for the other shoe to drop with the feds.

I thought Carm's opening line " Is this the end?" was funny considering were are at the last 9 episodes.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blacklabelias said:
I thought the same thing ... he left DNA, some shirt, and the gun behind. I'm wondering if Bobby will get caught, then spill the beans on Tony to the Feds ... a plea deal sort of thing. Could get interesting ... :D

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
bearsdad said:
Great Ep... I was on the edge of my seat.. I thought that someone was going to get a gun during the fight. Kept waiting for the other shoe to drop with the feds.

I thought Carm's opening line " Is this the end?" was funny considering were are at the last 9 episodes.
i kept waiting for Bobby and Janice's daughter to drown in the lake!!! Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
TheBigRaloo said:
blacklabelias said:
I thought the same thing ... he left DNA, some shirt, and the gun behind. I'm wondering if Bobby will get caught, then spill the beans on Tony to the Feds ... a plea deal sort of thing. Could get interesting ... :D
If Bobby gets caught Janice is going to LOOOOOOOOOOOOSE it on Tony!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
blacklabelias said:
bearsdad said:

i kept waiting for Bobby and Janice's daughter to drown in the lake!!! Anyone else?
I thought of that ... but I was more worried when Tony pulled off on the side road when he was driving with Bobby. I thought "they can't kill Bobby" ... but I thought that they couldn't kill Adrianna either! :eek:

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Absolutley

If Bobby gets caught Janice is going to LOOOOOOOOOOOOSE it on Tony!
I know I wouldn't want that crazy witch coming after me.

I was thinking that Bobby might turn evidence on Tony during the show. If they find out he willl be sleeping with the fishes!

J

·
0 Posts
I was rolling with laughter during the monopoly part!!!!!! F*** the Parker Brothers! Bahahaha! My family always disagrees weither or not to put omoney on free parking. I like to play by the rules!
I thought that whole scene was hilarious.

I didnt think one of the kids would drown in the lake, but you know the party AJ is having at home? I am thinking his girlfriend's son will drown in their pool!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JollyMolly said:
I didnt think one of the kids would drown in the lake, but you know the party AJ is having at home? I am thinking his girlfriend's son will drown in their pool!
Aha! I didn't think of that ... you're right, there must be some reason why they even let us know that AJ was having a party ... they didn't spend much time on it in last night's episode, but it might be significant nonetheless ...

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

I was online at the same time I was watching it. ;) Which really annoys my husband. LOL.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Oh! Didn't think of that child. All I kept saying to the husband was they better not have that little girl drown! And then, when she didn't fall in the lake, I was left wondering why they even told that story? Maybe you are onto the reason Laurie.

I liked the ep. I had read that the first ep was a bit slow but the action picked up by the 2nd. So I was pleasantly surprised. There have been many eps that I thought were a waste and I was afraid last night would be.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
TheBigRaloo said:
JollyMolly said:
Aha! I didn't think of that ... you're right, there must be some reason why they even let us know that AJ was having a party ... they didn't spend much time on it in last night's episode, but it might be significant nonetheless ...
How about AJ's facial hair? I really cannot stand him.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Loved it here, too.

Ya gotta love Carmella, huh?!? She's such a great actress, her character is amazing. Didn't ya love the conversation about how "Tony's not a vindictive person" - BAHAHHAHHAHH! She just plays the perfect mob wife. Strong, bitchy, yet in denial and not tolerant at the same time.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts