K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Miss Jacey was not very happy with me this afternoon lol

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Thanks but I got my puppy fix last Sunday when I helped transport 4 black puppies. Even though they were in my car for 1 1/2 hours they had 4 accidents. I'm cured for the moment. ;D
Olie

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oonas Dad said:
Thanks but I got my puppy fix last Sunday when I helped transport 4 black puppies. Even though they were in my car for 1 1/2 hours they had 4 accidents. I'm cured for the moment. ;D
Olie
*KNOCKS ON WOOD* Jacey is pretty good about going out to go potty.. Shes like a little kid who is learning to potty and it hits her like a ton of bricks and she RUNS to the kitchen..
In the almost month that I have had her I can count on my hands how many times she has gone potty in the house...

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
hi jacey!!!

:-*

if your mommy abuses you just let me know and i'll come save you

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AbbyandMolly said:
hi jacey!!!

:-*

if your mommy abuses you just let me know and i'll come save you
Abuse?? HA you got it all wrong I am the one thats being abused! They are so spoiled its not even funny!
If it ever came to it you would have to fight the lady next door for her! She is so in love with her..

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
[/quote]
*KNOCKS ON WOOD* Jacey is pretty good about going out to go potty.. Shes like a little kid who is learning to potty and it hits her like a ton of bricks and she RUNS to the kitchen..
In the almost month that I have had her I can count on my hands how many times she has gone potty in the house...
[/quote]
Well there were 4 of them, and they were on a transport for two days from Michigan, so they were probably a little stressed. Your's is a real cutie. Now you have one of every flavor. ;D
Olie

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Too cute!! Great for my puppy fever right now; don't need another one yet!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Excellent , thats me with smile to go to work with now, when the shift gets bad I'll think of her

1 - 20 of 22 Posts