Just Labradors banner

Any of your labs shake (tremors)

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Yelloweyz 
#1 ·
Tucker is 8-1/2 and I've noticed he's been shaking more often than usual lately. He's done this since he was a pup, but very infrequently back then. It's usually a back leg, or one of the front legs, sometimes his head. Healthwise, he checks out 100%.

Just wondering if anyone else has an older dogs that shakes? Our friends' have a Jack Russell who's 14, and he's been shaking for awhile now.

#3 ·
Champ and Buddy both will have a front leg shake now and then. They are almost 3 (Buddy) and almost 4 (Champ). Seems to happen more often with Buddy around the house, but when Champ is waiting for that darn ChuckIt to release his ball, he will have the leg tremors more often.

#8 ·
Sounds like my hubby...:D Juuuuust kidding...

My Boston's whole body just quivers, but hers is usually with excitement, like SQUIRRRRRRRELLLLLS..

#6 ·
Now that you mention it, that's usually when it happens. When he's sitting and waiting for something. Like everyday after work, he follows me to the bathroom and will shake, knowing he's going to get a walk. His back legs tremble after excercise, usually.

Hmmm. Interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.