Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to save a clickable ad that is on Yahoo. Anyway I can save the entire ad to my computer (not a still photo).

TIA!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
No help on saving the ad. I did see the statefarmony ad on yahoo. Very cool!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
labs4life said:
No help on saving the ad. I did see the statefarmony ad on yahoo. Very cool!
We would really love to have my grandparents see it, but after a brief trial run of having the internet in their home, they swore it off forever. So we are trying to figure out how to save the ad so they can see it.

thanks for responding, though :)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
Labs4life: that is one nappy headed hoe ;D

Why thankyou.Thank you very much.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P

·
0 Posts
hhhmmm, just thinking out loud here

But if you go to File and then Save As, you can save that particular webpage to your computer....shouldn't it save the ad (anything showing on the page)?? But then I haven't tried this.....and since I am hooked online permanently, I wouldn't know how to check that it wasn't pulling the info from the web (how to make sure it was working Offline)

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
phseamstress said:
hhhmmm, just thinking out loud here

But if you go to File and then Save As, you can save that particular webpage to your computer....shouldn't it save the ad (anything showing on the page)?? But then I haven't tried this.....and since I am hooked online permanently, I wouldn't know how to check that it wasn't pulling the info from the web (how to make sure it was working Offline)
Nope, doesn't work because when you right click, unlike for an image, there is no "save as" function (neither do Nate's or Laura's kind suggestions). Nate's doesn't work b/c that add on (although very cool) is supported by only a handful of sites. Laura's suggestion seems to crash the shareware program because the ad is a flash within a flash within a flash.

Well, my sister will get a copy of it eventually for her portfolio...but probably not in time for my grandparents' visit. I'll keep messing with it, and if someone comes up with another idea, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks everyone. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts