Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored... thinking about going to see a movie... but I'm just not sure what's out there (and I don't watch TV so I'm clueless in general)

I've seen "He's Just Not that Into You" and "Duplicity" recently.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Sorry, no help here. We haven't been to a theater in ages. The last time I went was to see Twilight. ;) We make good use of our Netflix membership, though.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
DH and i were going to go and see fast and furious this weekend. he loves the classic cars they use, i love vin and paul. we both get something out of it.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I've heard Adventureland has gotten some good reviews. Roger Ebert liked it and I've seen some random commenters on different websites that liked it.

A friend saw I Love You, Man and thought it was hilarious.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Monsters vs. Aliens was cute, and there were more adults than kids there when we went.

A LOT of people have said I Love You, Man is really funny.

Jason saw Knowing a couple of weeks ago when he was out of town, and he's still talking about how good that movie was. He even said he felt guilty seeing it without me because it was that good.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I was just going to say do not go see Knowing. LOL. I hated it. I thought it sucked. Haunting in Conn was great! I Love You Man was funny!! I'm going to see Fast and Furious tonight. Not that thrilled about it but I wont mind looking at Vin Diesel.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
We saw I Love You, Man and it was very, very funny. Also really liked Coraline...a very well done movie. Both got really good reviews.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Can you tell us what are some of your alltime favorites? Different strokes for different folk, you know.

Two places to look for ideas are www.imdb.com and Roger Ebert reviews.

(I'll ETA Ebert's link) Here it is: http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Jeff said Fast and Furious actually had more of a storyline. I passed on that one, bleck!!!! I think I'm going to rent some movies tonight. I'm in the mood for laying on the couch and watching movies all day!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I watched PS I love you....great story. I cried, and laughed, and cried some more. And it has Denny from Grey's anatomy in it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts