Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took a day off at Bedgebury Forest to scatter Maverick's ashes in the woods that he loved.

Of course the pups had to come with us but we kept the babies on a lunge line as we were scared that they would chase the deer. We did eventually let them off for a retrieve though.

Trust Samson to find the mud !

Forest retrieves

My latest flower arrangement on the garden shed after I got home

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
What a beautiful place to take a walk! lovely.

I was actually too hot when I was walking the dogs today. Didn't think I would be saying that a month ago.

As for the chasing deer...it is a pesky problem. I don't really mind if mine go off "tracking" a deer but they always come back. I'd definitely have mine on a long line otherwise. Not worth the risk.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
What nice pictures :)

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trickster said:
What a beautiful place to take a walk! lovely.

I was actually too hot when I was walking the dogs today. Didn't think I would be saying that a month ago.

As for the chasing deer...it is a pesky problem. I don't really mind if mine go off "tracking" a deer but they always come back. I'd definitely have mine on a long line otherwise. Not worth the risk.
We seldom take the pups to the forest Trickster so it was more a precautionary measure but both pups excelled on recall at their training so I don't think it would be a problem.

Still - can't be too carefull

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
What a wonderful place to take a walk, for both humans and pups! That's 4 HAPPY dogs :)

The cat looks grumpy, you disturbed him with the camera. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts