Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happened very fast for little Kramer. Over as soon as it began and now he is up and about and wanting to ...of all things...eat.
I think he is a Lab at heart.

It is very odd because right when it starts to happen just as the one he had the other day all the dogs carefully crowd around him. *sigh* very helpless feeling

·
Registered
147 Posts
I grew up with a poodle that had seizures...I just remember petting her until it was over...it definitely is a helpless, scary feeling. Sorry to hear you pup going through them.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now hubby is just holding him and loving on him. This one came up quick. This is also the first time we have had evidence of one happening so soon after he just had one.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Mine all crowd around Flynn when he has seizures. Seamus always wants to *niff* on him. They all keep a respectful distance, but not too far away from their comrade.
Are you keeping a written log of Kramer's events?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine all crowd around Flynn when he has seizures. Seamus always wants to *niff* on him. They all keep a respectful distance, but not too far away from their comrade.
Are you keeping a written log of Kramer's events?
They do all stay respectfully away but just sort of want to be around him.
Yes I have been keeping notes and trying to find something similar in these events and so far nothing.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
It is very odd because right when it starts to happen just as the one he had the other day all the dogs carefully crowd around him.
They're protecting him. :) Poor little guy.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Very interesting about the other dogs, but sad for Kramer. Prayers for him.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.