Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
A 'non-litigious' lawyer! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

He was wrong for scooping up the dog, and they were wrong for not keeping Taz on a leash/bringing an untested dog to the dog park. It's not worth a million (good luck collecting) but maybe 15k will make his 'reduced sexual pleasure' a little more tolerable...buaahahahahahahah.

Dog Parks suck because of the PEOPLE that go there.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Gee, a lawyer suing people?!? :eek: What will happen next? Good grief, how asinine. He should not have picked up someone else's dog - they should countersue for traumatizing their pup!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I'm sorry...but I am laughing my ass off. NIPPLE? Come on!!! That is funny no matter how much it hurt the guy.

Gee...I think the reason not to go to dog parks is the stupid people...not the dogs.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UH huh...stooooooooopid people who don't take care of their dogs. I thought this was pretty asinine myself..goes right along with the judge who wanted to sue the dry cleaners for a pair of pants that at first they couldn't find, then when they found them...he said they weren't his..wanted..a million something..DUH.
What IS this world coming too.. Jackie

Dani said:
I'm sorry...but I am laughing my ass off. NIPPLE? Come on!!! That is funny no matter how much it hurt the guy.

Gee...I think the reason not to go to dog parks is the stupid people...not the dogs.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
So where is the story about the dog "attacking" the child? Did this wonderful lawyer offer his services to that family to do the right thing?

I smell something fishy. These stories are always so one-sided.

He estimates in the suit that damages for medical treatment and for general lifetime damages for pain, suffering, physical disfigurement could reach $1 million.

It is a nipple for the love of all!!! Not your face! $*#(&@(!*

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sorry but after reading this I was hoping the dog had gotten him a little lower ;)! Guess he would know what real disfigurement is then! Just wanted to add that I love our off leash park, but we have literally hundreds of acres- it is actually called 1000 acres, several miles of river and ponds to play in. Have never once seen any problems here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts