Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have "old eyes" and the lettering when I am typing is so dang small- is there a way to enlarge it? I'm tired of having to put my glasses on or squinting. Sorry if this has been asked already, I tried to search for the answer, but didn't find anything- TIA, Di

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should be able to change the settings on your computer to make the page 'larger'.
I can, but then when I'm on other sites I have to change it back , or the lettering is really large. I guess I was just hoping there was something I could do to make it the way the old format was. Same sized letters as what is posted in the threads, does that make since, because I just confused myself!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I have "old eyes" and the lettering when I am typing is so dang small- is there a way to enlarge it? I'm tired of having to put my glasses on or squinting. Sorry if this has been asked already, I tried to search for the answer, but didn't find anything- TIA, Di
I have to take mine off to read it. Very simple, push down Ctrl and scoll the size up or down with yer mouse's scroll wheel. Learned that one from a real cowgirl from down in the Flint Hills. She's kinda a Geek also.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE=Delmonico;1373879]I have to take mine off to read it. Very simple, push down Ctrl and scoll the size up or down with yer mouse's scroll wheel. Learned that one from a real cowgirl from down in the Flint Hills. She's kinda a Geek also.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm doesn't seem to want to work with my laptop- I just want it the way it was:frusty:[
:Cry::Cry: I know I'm whining again!!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I would repost the question and issue with ATTN: SUPPORT - at the beginning of the subject. I think these guys are really trying to make the changes we are asking for. We just have to get their attention.

I believe there is a 'Suggestions' forum. That is where I posted about the 'Go to first new post' button not working right.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would repost the question and issue with ATTN: SUPPORT - at the beginning of the subject. I think these guys are really trying to make the changes we are asking for. We just have to get their attention.

I believe there is a 'Suggestions' forum. That is where I posted about the 'Go to first new post' button not working right.
Good idea Ed, I forgot about that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.