Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
merlin said:
How does ignore work?
turtleheadfred said:
Why would you need "ignore" and what is it? ???
This is how it works on the fourm I Moderate on.

click on that

Then when they post all you'll see is

Most forums have it...admin just has to update it to get this mod.

Come to think of It I'm not sure if they have it for smf http://www.simplemachines.org/

Most free software packages don't have as many mods as the ones you pay for.

I know I'm not here much, but whats the deal? If you guys are having problems with other members admin should really add Moderators to this forum. This place is 10x times bigger then my forum, and we have 9 moderators! you guys have 1.

From what I have seen the people here are great!, but you'll always get those who are here only to better them self's by putting you down with out cause, and I say cause because sometimes people do need to be put in place when they keep doing something that isn't right repeatedly.

Look I get the rules here....everyone is here just to have fun in a good matter, and learn from each other..

Admin I would be happy to help out if needed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree. An ignore feature would go a long way towards having a good experience in an unmoderated forum. After all, by placing certain members of their own choosing on ignore, each member creates their own tailor-made moderated forum.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Now that I know what it is... some people (on another board I'm one that's QUITE controversial at time) use it so that they can just "ignore" some of the more, well, shall we say "grumpy" individuals - and that way they don't become upset.

No one here has ever bothered me or offended me - but for people who are here a lot, I can see how it could be helpful. Just my two-cents worth :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts