Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one is different in that you choose pictures to answer the questions and in the end it writes up the results for you so you don't have to do any 'work'.

Kind of fun. When I was actually honest with the answers, it kind of summed me up fairly well!

http://dna.imagini.net/friends/

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I love these things. Mine came pretty close to how I see myself.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Pretty durn close, interestin'.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
I'm impressed, usually these things are close, but a bit off...this was pretty much dead on. I guess there's less of an option to pick the words/characteristics you think are representative of you.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
they classified my mood as a dreamer but since i love to read all the time, they also considered me somewhat lazy. i wouldn't exactly say that but i am a very relaxed person. that was a pretty cool test. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
That was a really cool one, I feel like it had me almost dead-on. I'm definitely an 'Easy Rider' mood type for the most part, and 'Home Soul' for love is absolutely exact. Actually, looking at it critically, it's pretty accurate. Hmp! :eek: I'll have to email this to a few people in my family and see how they come out...

C

·
0 Posts
That was really accurate! There were a few jips here and there, but only like 2. That was really good :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I was torn between the dog and the old couple on the "love" section. I had to go with my heart and choose the old couple. My husband and I always admire them and say "that's how we're going to be someday". :)

R

·
0 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
I was torn between the dog and the old couple on the "love" section. I had to go with my heart and choose the old couple. My husband and I always admire them and say "that's how we're going to be someday". :)
me too

It was pretty accurate, except it said I loved the white stuff, I assume they ment snow, ;) I hate the snow!

8)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts