Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow lab victims,errr owners. I'm here to learn because owning two labs is at least 5 times owning one lab. A month ago we acquired a 1.5y/o yellow male (Max) to be a companion to our 6y/o black female (Abby). Abby had a golden retriever big brother until he passed in Oct. 07. We also have a 12 y/o male cocker spaniel who thinks he's the boss of all of us.

We got lucky. They were inseparable from day one and are a joy to behold. No problems with food or indoor behavior (except begging). We live on an acre in the country and have a pond so swimming is a daily event. Here they differ: Abby saunters down the bank and gently shoves off. Max takes a mighty leap and does a belly smacker.

I'm sure I'll have some issues other than being expected to play 24/7 and hope I can contribute something as well. Oh, those Kong frisbees are pretty tough.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Welcome, I think you will find this site to be helpful and also a pleasant place to visit. The people are wonderful and looking at the pup's pic's is a blast. There are so many great dogs and dog owners here:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts