Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have or know of someone w/ a Kingsdown Sleep to Live mattress?

They sell them at the Sleepys store here, kinda neat because there is 4 different firmness's that you can choose from and mix/match to create the perfect bed. Half super firm, half medium firm.

I'm trying to look up reviews and they are mixed.....but it seems that way w/ any mattress I have done research on.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I hear great things about the Sleep Number beds. I stay in several hotels that have them and I admit I like the adjustability. When the time comes to purchase new bedding I am planning on purchasing the sleep number system.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
We love, love, LOVE our Sleep Number bed! We got the middle-of-the-road version and added a foam topper under a good mattress cover to make it like the top-of-the-line version. Bill changes his side often, I change mine depending on how my back is feeling.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
We love, love, LOVE our Sleep Number bed! We got the middle-of-the-road version and added a foam topper under a good mattress cover to make it like the top-of-the-line version. Bill changes his side often, I change mine depending on how my back is feeling.
The pricing structure between the lowest price and the top end model seemed a bit confusing when I looked into it. I admit I didn't dig too thoroughly. Is there big differences ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts