Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned about a month ago that my sister adopted a 6-7 year old shepherd/collie mix. I just fell in love with Sebastian the minute I met him.

The same week, my nephew rescued a 2 year old pure bred GSD. I finally got to meet Aristotle (Ari) tonight. David brought him with him to our Seder, as Ari's tummy was a bit off and he didn't want to leave him alone. Oh gosh! What a gorgeous dog! I'll try to post a pic tomorrow - my son's GF took some on her camera. This darling was an outside dog of an older couple's. Never set foot indoors. Then they moved. And left him! Just left him at the house. :mad: I just don't understand how people do this!

David has worked with him over the last month and this is such a wonderful dog!!! He is smart, learns quickly, was a perfect gentleman in our house, with perfect manners, and very friendly and loving. You'd never know how he'd spent his first 2 years. David, his GF and Ari are a perfect match!

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
I'll be looking for Ari's picture. It sounds like the story of when my brother just got married (over 40 years ago) and they got Bonny, a GSD that this lady kept tied outside while she pampered this little dog inside. Bonny had an open sore where her collar was. She turned out to be the best ever dog once she got her loving forever family.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
What a lucky boy Ari is that he has his new home with your nephew and his gf :) I love that name...Ari

Hope you can post pictures soon :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts