Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you all discovered this fantasticular (wait, that doesn't sound right..) and inexpensive clothing yet?

I <3 Joe Fresh!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Yep. My kids especially. don't expect quality thoough. If it lasts a season, you did well. But at that price point, what can you expect. Our Superstore has a whole seperate Joe Fresh store!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They had a huge sale.. i got a pair of jeans for under $7.

Hee

Seriously.. they were like $6.89

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they have shoes.. a lot.. but they start at size 6, and i'm a 5.. so no shoes for me =(

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Cool. I didn't see them on the website. I see a possible road trip in the not so distant future...

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool. I didn't see them on the website. I see a possible road trip in the not so distant future...
Then you can tell everyone you went to Canada to buy clothes at a grocery store *grin*

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Then you can tell everyone you went to Canada to buy clothes at a grocery store *grin*

And these chocolates whose name/brand escapes me. A friend brought some back a while back. Just one more thing on my to-do list for when I get there...

·
Registered
692 Posts
My daughter loves the clothes Good thing she works for The Real Canadian Superstore in Thunder Bay while she is going to school She gets a additional discount.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I love them for kids clothes. I absolutely love them for that. Everytime I'm in Superstore doing groceries with Lanna I pop on by the Joe section to see what's there for her. The best is when they have their clearances. I've gotten a couple of skirts, shorts, and shirts for Lanna that were like $2 a piece. They definitely last as long as she wears them, for the most part. She's also got a down coat that has been great this winter...it actually seems to be very good quality, and it's cute too. :)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I've bought a load of clothes for Ben there on clearance! They have adjustable waist jeans, and they'll go on clearance for like $6-8, they are so cute! Also cute sneakers and ball hats, and a down vest too! They have WAY MORE little girls' stuff than boys' though.

I've bought myself a few basics like tank tops, yoga pants, hoodies...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Joe Fresh is great! They have the most adorable baby clothes. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts