Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard that there is a big storm headed my way, NJ/Eastern PA, Tuesday. They are not sure if it will be rain or snow but they suspect if it's snow it will be a blizzard!!! YAY, BRING IT ON.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
They can't even predict tomorrow's weather right, how can they be thinking about Tuesday already? :crazy:

Good thing I bought my little Tank. :D

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mollyrock said:
I heard that too. That if it plays out like they think it might, we could be in for a blizzard.
Your chances for a blizzard would be higher than mine given you are up further north. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I vote for the Blizzard!!! My 12th annual "Moms-only-no-guys-no-kids Allowed" ski weekend starts next Friday. More snow would be fantabulous! :D

Bring on the snow...bring on the snow...bring on the snow...bring on the snow...bring on the snow...

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Ok, Sue - ENOUGH! Understand about the ski thing, but really - just sit and sip if not enough snow, quit burying us!!!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Gah!!! Keep it down there people. I repeat. Do NOT Send It up here. If we get it here in CT they are going to take me away... ha ha hee hee...to the funny farm....where everythings beautiful all of the time..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Ok, Sue - ENOUGH! Understand about the ski thing, but really - just sit and sip if not enough snow, quit burying us!!!
LOL! :laugh:

(Actually, I could use a weekend of sitting & sipping too... ;) )

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
myfavoritedog said:
Oh wow...you guys have already had quite a bit. Hope it passes you by and doesn't materialize!
We have barely gotten snow here this year. My husband plows and was able to actually push snow for the first time in 2 years yesterday.
We'lll take a blizzard.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
If it's gonna happen, I hope it is Tuesday and not Wednesday.

I am required to be in Scranton on Wednesday/Thursday and have a reservation at the Hilton in downtown Scranton PA. I likee that hotel and I am sorta looking forward to it

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
They tell me that it's supposed to snow here on tuesday/wednesday too!

I'll take a blizzard :D

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
We just finished digging out after the last snow & ice storm. I just heard we may be getting another big snowstorm Tuesday too. :(

I am sooooo... ready for spring.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
georgie said:
We just finished digging out after the last snow & ice storm. I just heard we may be getting another big snowstorm Tuesday too. :(

I am sooooo... ready for spring.
You and me both Georgie :( Can we be done already!!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
blacklabelias said:
The closer it gets the more they are calling for rain for us, the snow will be to the east. :no:
NO RAIN ALLOWED!!!!!

I want some good snow...good sledding, snowball throwing SNOW!!!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Look out Linda! We're supposed to be in the thick of this. I'm excited. Bring it on. We haven't had this much snow in years. I'm lovin it. I'm going to bring home all my work on Monday so if I have to stay home a couple days, I can work from home (more like playing outside with dogs). I hope I'm not disappointed!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Sandy(ZOEZOE) - better run out and get your bread and milk before Tuesday!!

ooops, forgot the dog food.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts