Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GO AWAY... :mad: :mad: :mad:stomping feet and shaking fists...

I am longing for some bare ground...crocus, daffodils and ..some warm Spring days before black fly season..(May to June)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I saw that this morning. I just can't believe it. My son was supposed to have his first outdoor practices for Little League this weekend. Looks like that probably won't happen now.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
The forecast ain't too pretty here . It has snowed everyday, just enough to piss ya off.

G

·
YIKES....that is just unreal. This cold spell needs to stop **stomps up and down, fists in air...right along with you**

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
That stinks. It's finally supposed to start warming back up here they are saying 71 for Friday/Saturday but it's supposed to storm.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
We are supposed to get it on Thursday too, Molly. I'm not looking forward to it. I'm just glad I don't live in Halifax, where they got like 30" on the weekend. That was crazy.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I told my kids that I'm going to rename the snow today.....It's not going to be called snow any longer.....it's "White Rain". I just might keep my sanity ;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Trickster should remember that most of the UKs bad weather comes across the Atlantic... so dont worry your good spell will be short lived!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I know, Molly. I know. :(

We got 18 (yes, 18) inches of snow last Thursday. When I listened to the weatherman last night, he said we have the chance of another significant snow event this Thursday. :(

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Y'know - If we get another wet heavy dumping that leaves us without power and I miss my $10-off-dinner at Newick's I'm gonna be very difficult to be around!!!

Call me selfish, (I do), but I've been looking forward to my lobster dinner for quite a while now.

stupid Noreaster......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts