Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Re: Another 1st day of school

Honey Bear, it looks like a fun class! Looks like a lotta frenly pups there. So, how did ya do? I bet you were one ob da moss well-behabed pups dere. Does Freedom come to class too? Wot about Twinkle? :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

So dis is kinda a abanced placement kinda - wotcha callit - oh yeah... a assessment (fanks, Mom) fingy, rite? Well, HB, I fink you will go ta da top ob da class an habs all kindsa AP crediks!

Da recess looks like lotsa fun, too! How'd ya do in dat one, huh? Good, I bet! ;D

Yore fren,
Maggie

·
Registered
3,519 Posts

Dis iz mose 'citing, HoneyBear! Yur classroom looks so nice and so do da udder pups. You look like you're reely payin' attenshun in da pitchurs an you look so photogenikle! An I lub yur new mat! Prwetty green....jus like spring! I betcha you get to be inna smart class!

I wish I waz in skool agin. But not in dat dumb class! I hope yurs iddent dumb!

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well so far class is fun. These classes are something just Mom and me do. Twinkle doesn't have to go to school anyhmore 'casue she older now, and Mom feels bad for Freedom not going but he hates the car and you need to ride in the car to get to school.

Anyway, the teacher is really nice, most everything I know already but I talked in class when I shouldn't have and I had trouble remembering leave it! The treat was really good though and I was a little afraid someone else would get it. Mom was a little worried I wouldn't get along with the other dogs. she says sometimes I don't have "good peer group relationships" how's that for a really fancy bunch of words?

Oh and Abby that mat is really nice Mom put frogs on it in honor of my frog baby.

HB

·
Registered
1,935 Posts

What a cool lookin class HB! It looks like alla pups is habin fun an bein nice to each odder which is portant inna skool. How long does dis class go for?

An EVERbodys talks when dey shoont onna frist day! Hahahahaha!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts

Oh HB...skool looks like soooo much fun. Ans alla pups look bery nice.
I bets it funs to hab your mom all to your self huh....ans dont wowy bout dat leeb it...wif alla new pups der..you habs to watch out for your tweats ;D

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So yesterday was the 2nd day of class. Really it's a fun class. it was almost all girls. Just one little boy who's an Aussie. he's cute but kinda young.

Anyway there was a new kid, a yellow labby puppy. I had to bark at her to get her to understand I was in charge. For some reason the human teacher thought she was in charge? 'course I let her sometimes cause she has really yummy treats!

we practiced leave it, which I still don't like, and walking which is sort of boring, and then this part was really funny. So we're practicing for the long down. I'm being really good in a down stay and and the other labbies are lined up next to me also in a down stay. And Mom walks away and she's not on the other end of the leash. So I'm watching and waiting and Mom stops and waits a minute and then says"O.K' and then says "Come" and of course this is something I know and walk right up to her. And all the other labbies do too! It was a yellow labby parade! And all the humans laughed and laughed!

So all in all a good class!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Yo! Looks like a fun class! Wish I could be there with you!

Zeb Man

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Oh Honeybear.....dat was a funny storwy. A yellow labby parade! I can just imagine!

An it's ok iffin' you let da teacher fink she's in charge eberyonceinawile. Speshully since she's gots da good trweats! In my class da teacher had liddle biddy meat balls made wif garlic! Yummy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts