Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's our anniversary and Dh and i cant decide on wheather to go to Applebee's or this cute little mexican resteraunt by us...we havent been to applebee's in a while so i'm leaning more toward that...i just hope its not packed.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I vote for the Mexican place...but then again that's cause I don't like Applebee's and I'm craving Mexican food. LOL

Happy Anniversary!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, JAIME & GARY!! :D :-*
Who's going to babysit little Mena? Auntie G?

I say Applebees 'cuz I don't like Mexican. Uh-oh, is that being racist? LOL! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone...i'm probably gonna try and talk DH into mexican. Ive been craving sangria tonigh :)

jzgrlduff said:

I say Applebees 'cuz I don't like Mexican. Uh-oh, is that being racist? LOL! :laugh:
Auntie G is a little under the weather so we're gonna do casual and take the baby with us since its our first anniversary with her here. Plus she's so good she'll probably sleep or coo the whole time :) Umm...you dont like mexican? Why? What did they ever do to you? I cant believe you said you dont like mexican. I can no longer speak to you. ;)

G

·
jzgrlduff said:

I sick :(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Umm...you dont like mexican? Why? What did they ever do to you? I cant believe you said you dont like mexican. I can no longer speak to you.
Dontcha know I'm a blatantly obvious racist? :gum:

DISCLAIMER - I'm joking people!! Referencing a thread from yesterday. :crazy: :crazy:

Have fun, Jaim!!
Wassa matta, G? :no:

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
jzgrlduff said:

I don't feel so hot today either. I blame your hot choc and my peppermint stick :laugh:

Hope you feel better soon!!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MidwestGirl said:
Tundra Aries said:
jzgrlduff said:

I don't feel so hot today either. I blame your hot choc and my peppermint stick :laugh:

Hope you feel better soon!!
I hope your feeling better too. Yumm on the hot choc & peppermint stick.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts