Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever do this with their dog(s)? Did you find it interesting or hoakey? There is going to be a communicator around town this weekend and I'm thinking of taking Thunder and Simba, but DH says I'm crazy to waste the $$$.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I think that Thunders Mom's DH and I could get along well.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I would do it in a heartbeat!! May ask how much $$ ?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
$20?! No question, I'd do it!!!! Hell, I'd probably pay up to $100. Just for 1 dog though - Frankie inparticular. I want to know why he pees in the house every night!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
$20?! No question, I'd do it!!!! Hell, I'd probably pay up to $100. Just for 1 dog though - Frankie inparticular. I want to know why he pees in the house every night!

Now that is worth $20! For only $20 I might do it for fun. I don't know what I would ask her though.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
"I'm getting a strong sense from Thunder. A powerful desire that she needs to communicate with you. Hold on ... Wait ... What's that, Thunder?

"Thunder says that you should serve more food."

:D

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"I'm getting a strong sense from Thunder. A powerful desire that she needs to communicate with you. Hold on ... Wait ... What's that, Thunder?

"Thunder says that you should serve more food."

:D

LMAO...Nathan you goof...he's a lab and will ALWAYS want more food!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
my friend did that once with her yellow lab Potter. The "reader" said that Potter gets very sad when they put "booties" on him and then laugh at him when he slides on the hardwood... it hurts his feelings
LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I would do it! My aunt uses it all the time for her horses - my uncle calls the lady they use "the witch doctor." However, she has helped them solve training problems before :) Now you have to let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I spent big bucks once to go to a workshop put on by an animal communicator. It was to teach all of us how to do it.(I was grieving the loss of my horse at the time). Most people were "buying" all of it but I was noticing that most of what was said was common sense if you were intune to the particular type of animal. Then...someone brought out a pot-bellied pig that had been running loose among the crowd all day long. The question was "why did he get put up for adoption?" The animal communicator didn't get the correct answer which was "he was a biter!"
That convinced me that it wasn't REAL communication just someone with a good knowledge of animals and a good sense of BS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts