Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turkey.

We took them to the ag center today to get them out in the sunshine for a walk. He has been SO good about not licking his foot when he is un-coned and we're supervising. Apparently he took advantage of some alone time in the back of the car, and when we came back the three staples in his front foot were out.

I went out to the car and there they were, so I was relieved at least he didn't swallow them. Found all three.

He's healing up well, but today's little incident pulled the wound apart a bit. Oh well.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Angus...don't make your mom nervous. I am glad it is healing. I did have to smile though because we are so much alike. I would have had to check the car too.....to make sure the staples weren't swallowed.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Maybe they fell out and Mr Angus didn't pull them out??? If you have some steri-strips I would put a few on or I would get some at the drug store in the morning to help keep the wound closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.