Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!!! I haven't posted much, but I do lurk now and then. It has been a very busy year for me. I moved from Arizona to California last October. We have been going full speed ever since. Gracie and Kosmo are doing great. The tortoises are thriving in this climate. I have not been involved with Lab Rescue since leaving Arizona, but I have a friend here who is pushing me to get involved with a local group. Joe and I got married in March. Since we combined our households, we now have multiple kitchen utensils, towels, and tons of junk! On a positive note, I now have an Akita mix rescue and a tank full of fish! The zoo has grown!!! We have been very busy working and remodeling the house. I'll post some pics soon.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Linny! Good to see you and congrats on the wedding!

I guess this makes you azooinca then, eh?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Linny! Good to see you and congrats on the wedding!

I guess this makes you azooinca then, eh?
Yep, pretty much.... We are in ca now! Gracie loves it. There is a canyon behind our house. We take the dogs there, and they just run and run.... And Kosmo... Well, he's still Kosmo... arrogant as ever!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Congratulations on the wedding, and the big move! Can't wait for renovation pics, I love home reno! Love some pics of the zoo, including the new additions, too. =)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Hi Linny! Glad to hear from you and the zoo!

Hey, sounds like you need to have a yard sale. ;) That's what we're doing to declutter and get rid of all the doubles we have.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hi! So glad to hear things are going well :)

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Good to hear from you! What part of CA are you in? I live in Riverside and work in Irvine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts