1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Congratulations! You worked hard for it and got it. We will miss you for the coming year. Who is going to take care of the pup(s)?

PS: 1st year interns work unbelievable hours and generally only have one thing on their minds when they get off. Its called sleep.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
:D :D

Congrats! I can only imagine how happy you are & how relieved you feel knowing you don't have to relocate!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You already know how thrilled I am for you!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congratulations! You worked hard for it and got it. We will miss you for the coming year. Who is going to take care of the pup(s)?

PS: 1st year interns work unbelievable hours and generally only have one thing on their minds when they get off. Its called sleep.
Haha! Thanks for that bit of advice, Ed. I understand that completely! Luckily the program I am going to has night float, so there is only call on the weekends, and each intern is required to work 2 months of nights per year (which sucks, but helps to reduce work hour violations).

Shane and I will be able to manage the pups, as we usually do. And for those long days for both of us my folks live about five minutes away and love picking them up to take them over to play in their pool with their two dogs ;)

I have already been in touch with some of my fellow interns, and I really like everyone so far. Seems we all have similar interests and personalities. I am the only AZ native in our group, so I offered up our extra bedroom for those house hunting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.