Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to give you a name but...I went thinking I was getting a chocolate girl (we would of named her Gracie) and came home with a yellow boy! We haven't come up with a name so any names you want to share may help. I did bring him home tonight, long story but the good (?) news is I will take him back to the breeders home for a week and a half (while I am at work as he is on my way, sort of...)until the kids are out for easter break so he dosen't have to spend hours (almost 6) in the crate. The breeders DD (22) is going to work on crate training, housebreaking and puppy training (sit/stay/leave it and most of all walking nice on a leash!) Oh Amy our breeder is named Duffy and DD is Amy! (how weird is that?) Ok I'll attempt to post pictures.....................
Here is Puppy No Name!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
eeeeeep!

Hi Mr. Noname you are adorable!!! :D

His face reminds me of one of the old dogs in our neighborhood...his name was Nelson lol

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
What a cutie! I am so happy for your family that puppy "noname" is with you now!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh my goodness, what a doll! :D That second picture looks like a Chester, dont ask me why. Or how about George, since a female would have been Gracie? You know, George Burns and Gracie Allen?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Hello Puppy NoName! He is so cute. He looks so calm, or tired, or both.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
what a cute baby!!!

well, when i got jinx(chocolate girl) i had originally planned to get a yellow boy. lol. his name was going to be cotton.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts