Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was showing my latest scrape from where my desk drawer fell out and hit me when I noticed all the other stuff with that knee.

What's ironic is, this is my "good" knee. lol The right one has less show and tell, but it's in worse shape.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
And I was the one having trouble standing up after Harry Potter the other day! :eek: Good heavens, I bet you set off all kinds of bells when you go through airport security. :(

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not anymore. The bone grew over the wires and screws. For the first five years, yes I had to carry a note if I flew.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
LMAO, sorry, I mean, that's too bad you're so clumsy, I mean that's very unforunate for your knee and glad you are able to use it! :) :)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Not anymore. The bone grew over the wires and screws. For the first five years, yes I had to carry a note if I flew.
I carry a note for international flights. Domestic flights set the magnometers much lower than international. I have a smal hardware store in my left leg. One long blade fixation plate of stainless steel and 12 plus screws.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I had knee surgery about 3 years ago. It was the most painful surgery even worse than when I had my back done.

I love your picture with the explanations, I can't even figure out yet to post from a digital camera to my laptop.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
The injuries and their leftovers are quite something in themselves.
But the diagramatic history you have created is damned impressive!

:)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish I had a picture of the zipper when it was a lovely shade of purple for 10 years. No lie, it was just about the shade I used in the word. Just what every teenage girl wants the world to see. Like we're not self-conscious enough.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I think we need to send you some bubble wrap!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I refuse to be stopped by aches and pains. If I did, I'd never get out of bed. I do live on Advil, but that's all I allow myself. I do have a high pain tolerance, thankfully.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I refuse to be stopped by aches and pains. If I did, I'd never get out of bed. I do live on Advil, but that's all I allow myself. I do have a high pain tolerance, thankfully.
That's the spirit! I get up and going every morning regardless on how all the busted up body parts want to feel. I actually feel better once I get moving around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts