21,482 Posts
Head height and angle - 10
Paw placement and reach from shoulders - 10

1 deduction for slight misque - but otherwise a gold medal performance

too cute Colin.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Awwww, it is just precious how they are so close while chewing. With us, Boo has to chew any chewies other than nylabones in privacy, on a mat in front of the sliding glass doors where she is completely alone. Rush will chew anywhere she is comfortable but no where close to Boo for the above mentioned reason. :laugh: Your two are such good siblings!!!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
clanceycanuck said:

too cute Colin.
agreed!! Very cute!

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bearsdad said:
clanceycanuck said:

too cute Colin.
agreed!! Very cute!
As a reward you are both invited to the Olympic synchronised chewing championships in Maidstone in 2012 which my boys are working their ways towards !

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Parker will only chew his chewies in the office by the window with me on the computer and when he gets one he will run back and forth to me with it in his mouth, until I relent and get on the computer. Then he settles himself down for a good chomp. What are those things they are chewing anyway?

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mombear said:
Parker will only chew his chewies in the office by the window with me on the computer and when he gets one he will run back and forth to me with it in his mouth, until I relent and get on the computer. Then he settles himself down for a good chomp. What are those things they are chewing anyway?
Rolled hide chews !

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Keep up the strict training regime and i'd say those boys are gonna be more than ready for 2012 Colin~ :-* :-* a kiss for each of those yellow snouts...who cares about a bit of bone breath?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts