Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to film a movie. It's on the front page of this week's Democrat. I didn't read the article (I was at work), so don't know where. Cool, huh?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Rambo's!! I went there yesterday to get stuffed pork chops (did you really need to know that? LOL) and there was sign out front saying they will be closed Tuesday or Wednesday because of a movie filming the inside of their store. COOL!! I'll have to drive around.... 8)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
My niece is working on the set of that movie. Don't know what she's doing but it's an intern job. She's in her 3rd year of college.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jzgrlduff said:
Rambo's!! I went there yesterday to get stuffed pork chops (did you really need to know that? LOL) and there was sign out front saying they will be closed Tuesday or Wednesday because of a movie filming the inside of their store. COOL!! I'll have to drive around.... 8)
I had forgotten about the movie (I don't get into that part of Califon often)! Now I know why I totaly forgot to go to the PO for stamps Friday. Must have been fate telling me to go next week. ;)

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Hey, I knocked the wind out of Matthew Broderick, (then had the nerve to ask him for directions,) when I was living in the city! He was super nice about it, seeing as how I was totally not paying attention to what I was doing when I hit him.

I'm sure I have an FBI file somewhere, since I've only seemed to meet celebrities by colliding with them in some way (cars, NFL-ish body contact, etc).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts