Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have we also lost Cam?

And what about Chuck (DOT)? He was out then in. Is he now out again?

Denise??

Where are these folks?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Chuck has been hit and miss on JL for quite a while.

Cam has been fairly absent a lot lately busy with building his house, so I imagine it's still just that.

But very good question about Denise. I don't know where she ran off to.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RG and Jaime left after a series of political threads got too hot. Doubt they'll be back. Their feathers were pretty ruffled.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
the weather is getting nice. appearances from shanna will be very rare.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I saw that Cam was on I think last night late my time, I was up doing some research for a customer/friend and seen he was on, looking at the energy effiant appliances thread. Don't know if he posted in it or not.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
charla is working on developing her new religion, Scoothism. it's like buddhism, but not.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Denise is active on FB reconnecting with a lot of friends from her old school days. She is having a blast.

Again, life exists after and beyond JL! :)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I like MIA although I thought she was going to give birth to a polka dotted child on the stage for the Oscars or whatever show that thing was that day....

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I just check in and mostly read posts to try and keep up to date. I've been working on my house 7 days a week and am usually too tired to spend much time on the computer. I'll try to post some progress pictures one of these days.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I just check in and mostly read posts to try and keep up to date. I've been working on my house 7 days a week and am usually too tired to spend much time on the computer. I'll try to post some progress pictures one of these days.
please do!

·
Registered
4,485 Posts

yes you better or you will get that phone call from me again dude!!! LOL
caaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm...whair r ya hunnnnnnn!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Again, life exists after and beyond JL!
But does it exist after and beyond FB?
I don't get that at all....Facebook, Twitter...it just all seems so....odd. :D
Well, that and the fact that I can't get on FB anymore. LOL

Haven't seen Tatyana in a ****'s age, either. Didn't she get another pup for Scotty to buddy up with?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts