Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not believe that Sanjaya will be staying for another week...I can't believe he wasn't even in the bottom 3!!!

I'm not watching next week

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Liar. You totally will! Haha

I know that because I'm the same way. I'm so annoyed with this crap voting, but at the same time, I've watched it this long. I can't stop now!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I can't believe he wasn't even in the bottom 3
I know, at least if he is in the bottom, there IS a chance that he could go home! I can't believe he's SAFE! UGH!! :mad:

Liar. You totally will! Haha
Haha, I say the same thing about not watching but I know I probably will be watching! ::)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I'm laughing so hard at AI this year, because people are complaining so much-and I just say "Well, there's a reason I stopped watching it last season" :p

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
woooooo hooooooooo, yeeeeee hoooooooooo :p

no seriously i'm not going to watch....not next week at least lol

G

·
I have only watched the last few years of this show but in the last 2 there was a guy in each year (the red head and then chicken little) who stayed WAY longer than much more talented performers. Has this votefortheworst.com been active for longer than this season, I wonder?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
tuckersmom said:
I heard that there is a woman in the U.S who is on a hunger-strike until Sanjaya gets voted off. Serious stuff.
What an idiot! She's probably just hoping to get on the Today show like the crying girl last week.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can i just admit...that i teared up when they played the "journey video" thing for chris....i'm pathetic

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
zoezoe said:
When they said Sanjaya was safe; I turned it off. Maybe Idol has run it's course..........
i'm thinking it definitely may have

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I'm done, no longer a fan, or even a curious on looker. Really could care less, they really either need to change the way you vote or how many times you can vote, I don't know but for me the show has run its course. Would rather watch the polar bears on Animal Planet, or even the Seattle Mariners lose in the pre-season games, at least they make me smile!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
While Sandy V is horrible and should have gone home, Jack Osborne sucked and I'm not sorry to see him go.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i definitely see an end coming for AI after this. all it has turned into is a big joke. i didn't watch last night because i had a feeling that sanjaya would be staying and i knew someone on JL would come and let me know. i'm not watching anymore either. i hope something else is on to watch instead.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts