Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say, I am not saying any names here, but someone in the following posts could...so there, you've been warned!

So, I was laying in bed this morning watching AI from last night. For some reason, my TiVo never records the following day's vote results so I went into the "To Do" list to see if I could get it to record. It showed me what was going to be recorded next week, and it was entitled "The Final Four Perform" or something like that. I thought hmmm, so I went into the description and there it showed the last 4 contestants.

So, I know who is getting voted off, and I must say, I'm VERY VERY BUMMED! :( It makes me not want to even watch the rest of the season, although I probably will anyway just to see who does win.

Did I mention I'm bummed? :'(

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea if it is or not, I just know what I saw for the TiVo, which listed the final 4 singers. :(

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was talking to Tim about it. Here's what he said:

Tim: if it's on TiVo.. it's the description the Network puts out.. nothing TiVo does but copy that information
and, hence, no live
no = not
me: so, could it be wrong?
Tim: doubtful
it's what the Network puts out

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I think it's a case of not enough room. The show is done live this afternoon (CA time).

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I REALLY REALLY hope it's not right.

If anyone wants to see what I saw on my tv, I have a screen shot. I can pm it to you.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I just looked at the online tivo grid and it just states....

American Idol

"The four remaining finalists compete" The four remaining finalists compete.

Tuesday, May 8
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm, WNYW

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
PM me PM me!! Please? :angel:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I think it will be Chris and Latisha. Now you can PM me too to see if it matches what I think and then will see what really happens tonight.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts