Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amber got her final JH leg this Saturday and also got her WCX this Sunday. She did some really good marking. She was a little excited on Saturday for the Junior but was steady as a rock on the WCX on Sunday.
I guess I will actually have to enter Senior in the next test.

Kelly and Amber

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Congratulations, Kelly and Amber! I sure wish I had been there to see that last leg! Knowing how hard you have both worked, it wouldn't surprise me to see you both with that SH title here SOON!

(((Hugs))) and HUGE congratulations to you both! I can't wait to get some time to come down and train with you! I'll bring my wingers and remote... and anything else that may come in handy! ;)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Congratulations! Its always fun to finish off a title! We finished HRCH last year and SH this year and are chasing Master passes now. It may be a while b4 we knock that one out! Good job on the JH/WCX, and good luck in Senior!

(BTW: We have had an out-of-order flyer in EVERY darn senior test we ran. You would think they could come up with something else to see if a dog will break/swing off a flyer station!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts