Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got notice today that I can pick up my school rebate check on Tuesday which is what I use to pay my book bill and to get my parking pass (mom will pay me back for that part since it was a christmas gift). I added it all up and to buy all my books brand new from the school store it was around $380 and to buy them used would be about $200. Buying them used off amazon (with free super saver shipping) will run me in the neighborhood of $150! That's a lot of money considering it will be that much more I have left over to go into my emergency fund!!

Ohhh how I love amazon.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Have you tried Half.com? I heard it's even cheaper than Amazon... but I agree, wayyy cheaper. And you get way more back by selling them on Amazon as opposed to selling them back at school. They are such a rip off at the school stores up here!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have!! I ordered a few from there last semester. This time around I can't find anything good though...I like them to be good or like new and all the ones I'm finding=bad.

Oh my gosh I think all school stores are a rip off! We have a store around here called bookholders and they have two options. Cash now and advantage. You get more $$ with advantage but you have to wait so I do cash and I've gotten double what the school would have given!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thats exactly why I am addicted to Amazon. They have some of the best deals. I love the free shipping too.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I love Amazon as well. Not just for books but also everything else. I buy tools through them constantly. I've never had a problem (other than the fact that I buy too much stuff through Amazon!)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
labs4life said:
I love Amazon as well. Not just for books but also everything else. I buy tools through them constantly. I've never had a problem (other than the fact that I buy too much stuff through Amazon!)
I always check Amazon first if I am looking for anything to buy. I'm a One-Click Shopper on Amazon! :embarrass:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts