Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bare Essentials thread has me thinking about that. When I cut out makeup years ago, it saved so much time in the morning and I didn't have to worry about rubbing my eyes or sweating through makeup. It was very freeing.

Now I only wear a little bit at interviews and formal occasions. Fortunately or unfortunately, those come along so infrequently that I have to buy new makeup when that happens.

My daughter is going to be so warped.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I don't wear make up for 2 reasons. :rolleyes:

1: I'm not a female.
2: I'm already good looking enough & don't need any extra help. :D

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I very seldom wear it. Only if I'm going out with hubby and wear something dressier than normal. Most days I just wear chapstick. :)

Now, I buy it a lot. I love pretty pallettes, but I don't wear it as much as I should! lol

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Nope, I don't wear makeup, either. My coworker is the same way. I do wear a little bit of clinique pore refining cream on my face (tinted) but only during work days. It does save a lot of time in the mornings.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I have to, my skin is very red. I'd rather not, believe me.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Nope, I don't wear makeup, either. My coworker is the same way. I do wear a little bit of clinique pore refining cream on my face (tinted) but only during work days. It does save a lot of time in the mornings.

I love that Clinique pore stuff. Wear it every day.

I don't wear foundation. Just the Clinique mentioned and powder. I do wear stuff on my eyes though. Otherwise I look like I'm sick or asleep or dead.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I never used to wear it, but my face is red also. I discovered Bare Essentials and now I wear it everyday. It's so easy to put on, only takes a couple minutes, and it's the only makeup I've ever had that lasts all day.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
I own a full set of Bobbi Brown makeup that I put on when I'm going out... maybe 1-2 per week?

I really need to get new mascara though.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I'm not much of a makeup kinda girl. I do wear it occasionally, but for the most part I wear nothing.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
No make-up here. Maybe twice a year. I can't handle the fact that you can't rub your eyes or rest your chin on your hand without screwing stuff up. That, and I'm naturally stunning. ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I really need to get new mascara though.
I just bought the new "Stilletto" mascara - Maybeline, I think? OMG it's awesome!!!!!!! Reaaaaaaalllly long lashes!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I thought I was the only one who doesn't wear make up. I used to use a little cover up under my eyes, but I gave even that up a few years ago.

...Now I only wear a little bit at interviews and formal occasions...
Oh, that is so me. Even then, tho, it isn't much.

I'm so a "wash-n-go" gal! :p

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Never have worn make-up and I am pretty sure I would not even know how to put it on with out looking like a freak!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
For everyday I wear mascara on top lashes only, a bit of concealer under my eyes & lip balm. When I go to work I also wear a mineral veil (un-tinted powder) and some blush if I need it. If I am going out-out, I do a sexy smoky eye with a neutral lip.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Best mascara ever, Lash Blast, thick and long. No clumps, no spider leg effect. Awesome!
Is that the one in the fat orange tube? I have that one and can't stand it. The handle of the brush is too short and the brush is way too fat.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm so inept with makeup I suspect I make myself look worse if I try to apply any. I do wear mascara and lipstick for special occasions and job interviews (although I haven't had one of those in many many years). Since I use it so rarely I just buy the cheapest thing I can find. Fortunately I'm blessed with natural beauty, so I figure why cover it up. :cool:

Ok, I'm just lazy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts