Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or s it John Michael Carroll? Anyway, this is the one song that brings me to tears everytime I hear it. It just tugs at my heart. :'( Anyone else hear it?

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I bawl my eyes out everytime I hear it. There are times I know I can't handle hearing it, and change the station. Like this morning.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm getting choked up just thinking about it. :-\

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
I think it's Jason.

I don't really like it all that much. It just seems like to me that it's one of those songs that tries to hard. Like the songwriters/record people sat in a room and said, 'okay, everyone, give me a song that will make people cry.' You know?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Melissa said:
I think it's Jason.

I don't really like it all that much. It just seems like to me that it's one of those songs that tries to hard. Like the songwriters/record people sat in a room and said, 'okay, everyone, give me a song that will make people cry.' You know?
I agree.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That song is SO sad. :'(

What caught my attention the first time I ever heard it was the name..... My first thought was "hey, that's my name!" and then I listend to the words. Just so sad, makes you want to cry.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like the songwriters/record people sat in a room and said, 'okay, everyone, give me a song that will make people cry.' You know?
It worked! LOL! :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
Like the songwriters/record people sat in a room and said, 'okay, everyone, give me a song that will make people cry.' You know?
It worked! LOL! :)
It sure did. But, think of the message this song gets across. If just one person reports suspected child abuse because of it, it's worth the any tear I have or will cry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts