Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry I haven't been on much lately. Between my MIL's diagnosis and how busy I have been at work things have been a little crazy.

Well, they just got crazier. Last night I got a call that my dad used his emergency call button and was brought to the hospital in respiratory failure. He's in ICU and I was able to talk to him this a.m. He's on oxygen and sounds ok. My guess is that after 40 some odd years of smoking he's developed emphasema. They are running tests right now.

AND... my brother couldn't go up to the hospital because this morning he brought his wife to be artificially inseminated (they've been having fertility issues) so she's on 36 hour watch to see if it takes.

And did I mention that my boss is going on vacation tomorrow so I'm up to my eyeballs at the office?

So if you can spare some good thoughts for my dad, my SIL and my sanity...

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Doing a sunshine dance to chase away that black cloud hovering over your families. Prayers and good thoughts for all of you.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
((hugs)) good thoughts and prayers for all of you

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Hang in there, kiddo. ((hugs)) Keeping ALL of you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Good thoughts for you. It's amazing how those cycles go - I remember my recent low points all too clearly, it got to the point it almost seemed like an over-the-top fictional drama that was happening to someone else. Hang in there!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Missy, I'm so sorry. :( Prayers.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts