Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Linda ... came across a couple pics taken during our Hawaii days. 1st one is in my backyard in Hawaii Kai. 2nd one is at the Honolulu Yacht Club where we were weighing is the 2nd and 3rd place fish in that year's Souza Senorita Wahine tournament. The gal on the right in the yellow top is my daughter Jamie who landed one of the Marlin. The other gal's name is Sharon Bangay. She was part of my company and a real trooper to go fishing with us in the 4-gal 2-day team tournament each year because she always got sea sick and despite that, she still landed the other placing Marlin that day!

As "luck" would have it ... that first pic shows a 157 Pacific Blue Marlin that we hooked and landed off Blackpoint on the way back home to Hawaii Kai after the tounament ended. It WOULD have won 1st place if caught the day before since the winning fish was 152!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Deep Sea fishing so much fun. When we went in Hawaii the only thing we caught was a buzz! Cabo was a different story. We caught 4 striped Marlin. What a blast that was!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Nice, Jim!!

Sorry you didn't win 1st place, that is a huge one!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Nice fish!! You look great, Jim! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts