Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you still have your fish aquariums since you moved? Any chance of seeing pictures?

I set up a 55 gallon and "think" I might have a pg dalmatian guppy. Put her in a clear basket thingy and all I got was poop! LOL What is gestation for a **** fish?

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
guppy? do you mean molly? Sometimes they can hold longer....closer to 28-30 days. I do have a couple guppy tanks and I just let them release into the tank...we have live plants that the babies hide in.

We do still have our aquariums...down to 6 though. I'll try to take some new pics soon while the floors are clean!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, molly. LOL

Any way to tell when they are close to having them? I felt bad for her this morning and let her back into the big tank. Male was happy as hell to be able to touch her again. He was going crazy also.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I'm not sure about mollies. Guppies get a gravid spot that gets darker as the babies get bigger. I would think the only way to make sure you get the drop (babies) is to isolate her in a separate tank. Of course she could have dropped and eaten them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts