Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your ideal weather conditions? I like temps between 75-80 degrees, not too hot, not too cold. A light breeze is nice, but a very light breeze.

B

·
0 Posts
About 80 degrees, sunny, light breeze, just enough humidity that my skin isn't dry. I hated the dry skin in Colorado.

I miss the sun. I'm sick of this stupid rain. If it doesn't rain again until July I'd be happy.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
i like it when its in the 60's and a light breeze with very little humidity...which may be a month or two out of the year. right now its 84 with 17 mph winds and its humid.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Good question. I like a bit of everything. I like it really hot (80's-90's) in small bursts but my ideal temperature would have to be 75 degrees. Very warm but not too hot and cool enough to continue with day to day activities. When the weather effects your day to day routine (be it too hot or too cold) I hate it.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I have two favorite weather scenarios. When skiing or during winter, I love 30 degrees, blue bird skies and no wind. The summer months, I like 85 degrees and a 50 % humidity. Oh add in blue skies with light clouds and slight breeze.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I love a few snow days when everyone is snowed in and no one has to go anywhere. Blue skies, light snow, no wind.

Then I love the fall, when it's crisp, but not too cold. And in the summer, 80. NO humidity, sunny.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I hate it when it's super cold or super hot. I like 80-85 for summer and boating. Low 50's is perfect for football games. I live in Michigan by design.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Betsy today is going to be your ideal day!!! 76 OMG it's so nice... come to think of it what the heck am i doing on my computer?

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Our weather right now. It's breezy, 75, and as sunny as you can get! It's sooo nice outside.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts