Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be something in the air as Simba had a seizure this morning too. Poor thing, they just don't know what's going on. And the eyes, OMG. It is very scarey. We've been monitoring her as to frequency as requested by the vet last year. Don't really want to start her on meds yet at age 3, cuz once they start the meds, they are on for life vet said. So we monitor and pray that she doesn't have them so often.

My heart goes out to the others whose pets are having seizures as I know exactly how you feel.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
There is NOTHING like seeing a beloved pet seizure. Nothing like it and I hope never to see it again.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm sorry about Simba. Poor baby.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Simba.

Seizures... you think you adjust to dealing with them over time.
You never really do. Not entirely. My heart still races each time Flynn goes down but I don't fall apart afterward like I used to. :(

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Poor thing I am so glad I've read on here about the other dogs having them or I would have freaked this morning. I was still worked up but I recognized what I thought was happening and grabbed the camera to record it while trying to calm him.

I hope Simba doesn't have another one for a long time.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I'm sorry about Simba too. Have dogs always had seizures and I just didn't know about it until I started lurking here? I've never heard of a dog having a seizure until now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts